Sunday, September 15, 2013

Safe and Sound

All flights went well.

I (Brittney) would say 'let's not do that again' but....... we gotta get home somehow. I do have to admit, it wasn't too bad. we both managed to sleep the first half of our 14 hour flight and then watched some movies the rest of the way. Still, economy seating is cramped!

Proserpine airport is also the smallest airport I have ever been to. Literally one run way that you turn back around and come back on to get to the small little building. Shuttle from there dropped us off right at the Base Resort/hostel that we are staying at. Our room is pretty cool.

Going to rest, eat, sleep (hopefully), then do some exploring. Tomorrow is our journey to Daydream and we probably won't be able to update till we get our internet squared away (may take a week or so) so love you all and thanks for all the prayers and well wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment