I apologize for continuously reminding you guys that Linds and I were suffering in our illness and then not updating for awhile. We are better. Antibiotics are wonderful and saved us from much pain :)
It's been raining here quite a lot recently. I love it, even if it doesn't cool down and stays the same hot humid sticky weather.
Linds and I did not get to have the same days off this week so our parasailing plans were moved to this Sunday before our evening shift (both at Lover's Cove! it's a miracle).
I should warn you guys that we won't be on Daydream for too much longer. Only until the second week of December actually. We are going to spend Christmas with Jeff and Amelia's family, working temp jobs for a few weeks before moving on. Next stop is either another island called Lord Howe or working along the Gold Coast until March when we can move to Melbourne for our last 6 months.
This gives us more of an opportunity to see other parts of Australia, earn more money, and do more things than we would be able to here on Daydream. Pray it all works out with jobs. Jeff and Amelia will always make sure we are fed and sheltered :)
Our last few weeks should include parasailing, ocean rafting to Whitehaven, and Lindsey getting her tattoo :)
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers while we were sick and also for everyone's continued love and support.
Love,
Britt and Linds xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Great to hear from you! Sounds like you have a plan and are comfortable within the uncertainty that comes with life -- great lesson to learn:) I'll "chat" more later...
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers,
Suzzylou