Wednesday, March 19, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

Soo I told Linds that if worked called and asked if I was available I would say no on St. Patrick's Day so we could go out and have dinner in an Irish Pub. Unfortunately, I have a problem saying no to people, especially work, so I ended up working.

So we had brunch at an Irish pub instead :)  A full on Irish breakfast with the best tasting rasher bacon. Linds tried the black pudding while I refused. I just can't do it, it's gross. Anyway, this year's St. Paddy's day passed by quietly. Not too many Irish here in Australia (or Melbourne at least).

Managing to get lots of work so far (even if one shift gets cancelled it's almost guaranteed you'll pick up an even longer shift the next day).

Lindsey spent almost an entire day making lists and calendars and budgets for us while researching possible travel options. We have so many travelling plans that are actually possible now and it's super exciting! She's also able to cook now that we have a kitchen to do it in and are able to go to the store when we want. I think I'm spoiled.

Anyways, here's some of our pics from brunch :)






No comments:

Post a Comment